Saturday, October 9, 2010

Guest Submission -- And She Doesn't Even Know It


My mother, for the past few weeks, has been sending our kids odd little notes and such in the mail. It seems to be part of her ongoing obsession with getting things out of the house, though you'd think there would be more efficient ways of doing that than mailing them all to the kids.

So today I present a little note she sent to our oldest, in thanks for some drawings they sent her a week ago. I don't know why the poor little teddy bear is losing his head. Once again, I just post them, I don't explain them.

3 comments:

  1. Did Mom draw that? Mom has been sending me odd stuff, too. Today I got a Berenstain Bears book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she did draw that. So we're not the only ones getting odd things from Mom. That's good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might be interested to know that your mom has been sending my mom many little trinkets and notes, as well. (Which, by the way totally makes my mom's day when she's stuck in the house and not feeling well.) I was with her yesterday when she opened her latest envelope from your mom. We both laughed when there was nothing in it! :)

    ReplyDelete