Saturday, September 1, 2012

Cartoon Explosion

I'm in a bit of a panic here at My Kids' Refrigerator. School has started up again and the new art is pouring in like so much late summer rain. I've still got lots of old art, many of it aged quite a bit. So the next few posts are going to be an explosion of artwork unparalleled on this blog before. Today, I present a Cartoon Explosion.

Who among us has not heard the evil chuckle of the Division Gremlin? I heard that evil little laugh the first day I learned that when you divide, sometimes there's stuff left over.


I'm not sure I understand this one.


This one, however, is all too clear. It's also a Foxtrot ripoff. Relax, Mr. Amend. He's 12 years old and learning the trade.


This one's like a Terry Pratchett novel. It's the little details -- like the magazine titles -- that make the difference.

Noxious socks. Even worse than the Division Gremlin.


Unfortunately, the back to this one is lost to the great paper recycling bin of time.


Then the snake letters. Pee-Wee Herman feels his pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment